Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Armor All Bike All-Purpose Lubricant can be used on squeaky shifters, cables, derailleurs, and metal-to-metal connection points. The lubrication prevents rust and corrosion while improving mechanical performance. - Ideal for small moving parts and to keep surfaces looking new - Ideal for extreme conditions - Keeps dirt, dust, and moisture out - Long nozzle for hard-to-reach areas - 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle
Armor All Bike Silicone Lubricant is safe for rubber gaskets, and sensitive plastic parts, keeping small moving parts rust-free and functional in all conditions. Armor All Silicone Lubricant does not swell or soften delicate rubber or plastic parts. - Ideal for small moving parts and keeps surfaces looking new - Keeps dirt, dust, and moisture out - Great for long distance riding - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle
In damp environments and wet places, Armor All Bike Wet Lubricant will ensure that bicycle chains, gears, and derailleurs can resist wear. Armor All Wet Lubricant can effectively keep out moisture and dust, preventing damage and ensuring superior performance for long durations. - Ideal for wet conditions - Keeps dirt, dust, and moisture out - Keeps surface looking new - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
In dry and arid conditions, Armor All Bike Dry Lubricant will ensure that bicycle chains, gears, and derailleurs can repel dirt, dust, and grime. Armor All Dry Lubricant can effectively keep out abrasive particles, preventing damage while ensuring less friction and smooth pedaling. - Ideal for dry conditions - Keeps dirt, dust, and grime out - Keeps surface looking new - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
Armor All Bike Synthetic Lubricant is formulated to work and last under severe riding conditions. The PTFE provides a non-stick coating that keeps all small moving parts rust free and functional. - Ideal for small moving parts using Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for superior lubrication and rust resistance - Resists rust and grime buildup - Synthetic base oil - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle
Armor All Bike Ultra Grease is a superior sealant that keeps dirt, moisture, and grime out. - Protects in all weather - Ideal for hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets - Provides lubrication and prevents wear - Comes in squeeze bottle - 4 oz. (120ml) bottle
Armor All Bike Wax Lubricant provides excellent lubrication while repelling water and creating a protective barrier eliminating dirt, dust, and grime. Effectively keeps out moisture and dust preventing damage and ensuring superior performance. - Ideal for extreme wet and dry conditions - Keeps dirt, dust, and moisture out - Keeps surface looking new - Long nozzle for hard to reach areas - 4 oz. (120 ml) bottle
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. This pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs, or SRAM hydraulics running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
$3.59 - $16.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Brooks' Proofide Saddle Dressing shortens the break-in period of a new saddle. It's specially formulated from natural ingredients to preserve and condition the leather, keeping it supple and shower-proof for the life of the saddle.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$19.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
$39.16 - $49.99
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$7.19 - $172.80
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Page 1 of 31 Next page